Day 141

 21-05-10



Callum I busted Callum in Kai's cot (crib) today.
He is not usually allowed in it but he's drawn to Kai's mobile which I don't really blame him for. lol
I had heard that Kai was awake after his morning nap but I have a rule of not running in to him as soon as I hear him awake so he doesn't come to expect it (sometimes I simply can't run in with how Callum has been lately but I'm ever so grateful that Kai is such an easy going baby. He's happy enough to talk to the ceiling it seems).
I was doing something in the kitchen when I realised it was a little too quiet and discovered Callum wasn't in the lounge room.
Upon entering Kai's room I was greeted with the above brotherly moment.
Super cute!
I am just glad Kai was already awake although knowing him he wouldn't have cared either way!
(I just wish Callum didn't have is dummy (pacifier) in his mouth. We're working on getting rid of it but baby steps are needed for it right now.)

And here's an outtake. lol



I also would like to apologise for Kai appearing in the same suit whenever I post a photo of him.
His clothes are changed daily, I swear!
It just always seems to be that there's a photo op whenever he's in this particular suit.
I don't know why but it's actually kind of embarrassing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at that second pic!

So cute! And I believe you about changing the clothes. lol

Post a Comment