Day 158

 07-06-10



I am utterly impressed with Fisher Price/Mattel Australia at the moment.
At the start of the year we bought Kai the Precious Planet Playful Snow Globe & Lights Bouncer.
He loved it, we loved it.
About 2 months ago (I think) the sound of the toy bar stopped working.
I tried a few sets of fresh batteries, tried different button and switch combinations, still nothing.
The snow globe and lights still worked fine though.
Last Monday the 31st of May I finally remembered to email Fisher Price/Mattel asking for help of the problem.
That same day I had an email back asking for my address as they would send a new toy bar out.
It arrived today.
Works perfectly!
Only problem left is that Kai is too heavy for the bouncer now. lol
But I'm happy.
Fisher Price/Mattel will be receiving a letter written on paper and sent in the mail thanking them for their fantastic customer service. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment