Day 210

29-07-10



Kai is teething again (or is it still? I don't know.) and after only napping for 45 minutes I went in to settle him with a bottle.
I really need to listen to my gut because as I walked up the hallway I thought to myself "Callum is going to draw on the hallway door while I'm gone."
I went in to Kai and gave him a bottle, probably spent no more than 10 minutes if that, in his room.
I came out, shut his door behind me when I heard what sounded like a sawing noise.
I stepped towards the hallway door wondering if I even wanted to know what I was going to find when opening the door there's Callum jumping up and shoving the red crayon in his hand behind his back and look mighty guilty.
The sawing noise was the sound of him scribbling on the hallway door.
I KNEW IT!
To me his artwork kind of resembles the shape of Australia and also a Goomba out of the Mario Bros games.
Or it could just be me. lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So... what´s happening with your photos? Are they still happening?

Post a Comment