Day 30

 30-01-10


Super busy day today.
This morning after dropping the boys off at my parents, we took a trailer load of boxes of toys from my and my siblings' childhood home to see if there is anything I want to keep or give the boys (if it belonged to my brother - who has already sorted through his toys and taken anything he wants)
We decided to make a day of it and sort out our dreaded gargage.
While it doesn't look like we did much if you were to look inside the garage we actually got rid of A LOT of unwanted books, toys and general 'stuff'.
We worked solidly for a straight 6 hours.
It was a massive achievement with what we're working on but bed definitely looks good tonight.
I am stuffed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just sounds so exhausting. lol. I'm glad you got that task accomplished!

Post a Comment