Day 4

 04-01-10



My 2.5 year old son seems to be obsessed with either me or his dad playing the Wii, particularly bowling from Wii Sports.
When he got up at 7am this morning the first thing he said to me was "bowling!" (granted, it was the action for bowling as he's not a good talker yet but if he could talk that's what he would have said!) So I was playing Wii bowling bright and early this morning.
We hadn't played the Wii for at least 8 months when we got it out and set it up in our new home on New Year's Eve but the one game our my son remembered was bowling.

Kids, especially my son, amaze me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

The things we do for our children.

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

Your camera takes nice pics, what kind of camera is it?

LizzieJim said...

It's a Canon PowerShot A620. BEST point & shoot camera I've ever used. (I'm sure there are better ones out there but I love this one so much I'm not interested. lol)
Plus I do play with my photos in Paint Shop Pro (don't have Photoshop). Just to make them a bit sharper. :)

Post a Comment