Day 103

 13-04-10



Tonight we went over to Alex's mum's house to look at her external harddrive that was suddenly not working (was just the enclosure) and to also get help with polishing up Alex's application for a job that's due at the end of the week.
We also stayed for dinner.
While Alex and B were working on the application I was hanging out with Callum in the lounge room.
I'm always drawn to her bookshelf and I can stand in front of it just gazing at the hundreds and hundreds of different cook books.
And that's all there is.
From floor to ceiling, absolutely crammed full.
All of those books are cook books.
Well, I did count at least 4 non-cook books which included a first aid book and the Bible but I really had to try hard to find a book that wasn't about cooking.
So, so impressive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment