Day 118

 28-04-10



I made a 'no sew fleece blanket' with what I bought from Spotlight yesterday.
I had wanted to make one since Callum was a baby but never got around to it so I made one for Kai to use as a floor rug for him to lie on. (okay, roll on. He doesn't just lie there anymore!)
For some reason I LOVE to surround Kai with bright, bold colours.
I was a bit worried that I made the wrong choice with getting the purple fleece instead of a typical blue for a boy but I'm glad I went with the purple afterall.
It totally works as there is no purple in the stripe fleece and just looks awesome.
The knots of the blanket are far from perfect but because it's just a floor rug I really don't care.
If I ever make another one though, I think I'll just stick to the easiest kind of knot there is. My fingers are sore!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I like those colors!

Post a Comment