Day 48

 17-02-10



I thought a lot about my glasses today.
I've been wearing glasses since I was 11 when it was obvious I wasn't seeing things as clear as I could have been.
With both my dad and my sister being short sighted it was probably inevitable really.
I've only had these frames since August '08 but as much as I love them I'm already itching for new ones.
My previous pair I'd had since 2000 and the ones before those since 1991.


(taking this photo was interesting as I couldn't find my other pair of glasses from the 2 for 1 deal I got with my current frames so I had to rely on the beep of the camera telling me when it was in focus. Everything is blurry to me otherwise!)

5 comments:

Meghann Roper said...

How are you getting your close up feature to work so well? Do you zoom in or stay up close, mine just doesnt want to focus at all!

LizzieJim said...

It's a combination of both really. That and lots of light helps.

Meghann Roper said...

what do you use for lighting?

LizzieJim said...

The sun. lol I try to save any macro shots when there's plenty of natural light. I took my glasses for that shot outside. Same with the bunny toy. Ordinary house lights don't do natural light justice (duh). Plus inside the camera usually wants to use the flash and I find that over exposes a lot of shots.

Meghann Roper said...

thanks hun!!

Post a Comment