Day 57

 26-02-10



Today we dropped Kai off at my mum's place so we could take Callum to the Canberra Show.
We slathered on the sun screen and had a lot of fun.
Callum patted some farm animals, had a ride on some kiddy boats, the dodgem cars with Alex (it was dead quiet at that ride so they were the only car running which meant no one bumping into them), had a go on the clowns, caught a few fish and a duck - we ended up with some tacky prizes! Total show fun!
We came away with a Wiggles show bag, a few little freebies and one tired but happy little Callum. :)


-Bonus Photo for Day 57-



I couldn't quite decide which photo to post as I was drawn to two.
While I still loved the first photo I kept coming back to this one.
I even asked Alex to choose but he ended up with the same opinion.
So the only solution I could come up with is to post both.

I have never ever been inside a Haunted House ride.
I think I'll put it on my Bucket List.

0 comments:

Post a Comment