Day 74

 15-03-10



A comment from Alex tonight prompted today's photo.
He came up to me holding my Care Bear and asked where it came from.
I said, "It's mine."
"Oh." was all he said but he was happy with that answer. lol
There are only a select few soft toys I will keep that I had growing up and my Bedtime Bear Care Bear is one of them. (the others being a brown teddy bear I received from friends for a birthday and 'PC' Popple.)
I remember when I got my Care Bear.
It was from my dad.
He brought it home after one of his many business trips away that resulted from being in the Air Force.
As you can see it's pretty well loved.
My love for that toy led me to get Callum a Care Bear of his very own for Christmas 2008 and I of course opted to get him Bedtime Bear.
It makes me smile everytime I see Callum cuddled up with his.
For Kai's 2nd Christmas I'll be getting him a Care Bear also.
I just need to decide which Bear he will be getting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment