Day 89

 30-03-10



It's been a stormy day today.
It poured.
This shot is part of our driveway at the front of the house.
Huddling in the corner outside of the front door on the front step to avoid the rain it's a good idea to remember to not let your almost 3 year old see what you're doing.
He wanted to come outside too and in the process of him fiddling with the door handle I was locked out. lol
Thankfully he knew what I was talking about when I told him to "turn the little lever" on the fly screen door.
Phew!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so me. I get locked out of my house all the time. My kids just stand by the windows and laugh at me. Yay to Callum for actually helping. LOL

LizzieJim said...

And I thought your boys were nice! lol
The back door was open but I really didn't fancy having to run around to the back of the house through the pouring rain with the camera. I was most proud of Callum when he unlocked the door let me tell you. lol

Meghann Roper said...

I love this picture!!

Post a Comment